Call us 9:00am - 6:00pm

+86-757-81803709

dental supply | Dental care tips 1

1. It is necessary to insist on brushing your teeth with warm water every morning and evening. Brushing your teeth before going to bed is more important than brushing your teeth in the morning. In addition, rinse your mouth with water after three meals a day. When rinsing your mouth, you should try to remove the food residues in the teeth by using the impulse of water.

2. Learn to floss. Brushing your teeth can only clean 70% of the teeth, and the other 30% is the gap between the teeth. Many oral diseases are caused by the uncleanness of the gap between the teeth. Flossing effectively removes leftover food, soft tartar, and also cleans plaque. Therefore, flossing is very important for oral cleaning.

3. Go to a professional dental medical institution for cleaning once every six months. Plaque and calculus on the surface of the teeth are the main culprits of periodontal disease, so it must be removed regularly to maintain periodontal health. If you can't do regular cleaning, the calculus will accumulate and the periodontal disease will become more and more serious. Slowly, there will be swollen and painful gums, loose and displaced teeth, and even tooth loss. What we usually call "old-fashioned" is actually the result of advanced periodontal disease.

We provide dental supply products, if you are interested in dental supply, please contact us for more information.

Looking for best partner for your next construction works?